Kidding Around Child Care Center is currently accepting applications for part time infant/toddler/preschool teachers. Previous experience in early childhood development is preferred.
We are looking for experienced individuals with the passion to work, love, and teach very young children. Our center is a "home away from home" setting, so we would like individuals who are opened to treating the children and their families as their own.
Position is Monday through Friday, and the hours may vary. Applicants are invited to call in for more info.
If you need assistance or have any questions pertaining to this position, please contact the Director Ms. Roberta Fisher.
Below, applicants will find the employee application and criminal background disclosure form which is to be completed prior to scheduling background check appointment.
All potential employees must have the following training completed prior to start date:
(1) Infectious Diseases
(2) SIDS & Safe Sleep Practices
(3) Administration of Medication and Parental Consent
(4) Prevention & Response to Food & Allergy Emergencies
(5) Building & Physical Premises Safety
(6) Prevention of Shaken Baby Syndrome/Abusive Head Trauma
(7) Emergency Preparedness & Disaster Response
(8) Handling/Storage of Hazardous Materials
(9) First AID/CPR